So you have decided to sell your car in Dubai, UAE. Here are the options you need to consider:
Selling Your Car Via Classified Ads Placement (Free / Paid) – 6 Ways
1- Dubizzle.com – Dubizzle is the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind when searching for used products. Placing your car’s ad on Dubizzle increases the chances of quick sale. However, please remember that Dubizzle charges you for placing ad for the car. You may want to consider free classified options.
Tips to Remember:
- If your car has small issues, it’s better to fix those prior to placing the advertisement on the above mentioned portals.
- Check the rates of cars with similar model, mileage and year (on these portals). This will give you the idea on what to set the sale price.
- Do not expect that your car will be sold for the price you set. There is always bargaining 5% to 10% (and sometimes more) bargaining margin.
Selling Your Car to Car-Buying Companies – 11 Ways
- Alfuttaim Auto Mall
Points to Remember:
- Car buying companies usually have agents/technicians for quick assessment which saves a lot of time.
- You can directly visit these companies (or via prior appointment) without placing.
- If the deal is finalized, the company will pay you in cash on the spot. They will take your Mulkiya (Car ownership card) and will do the RTA process themselves. You don’t need to go with them.
- Since this option saves your time and efforts, these companies offer low cash value. So if you do not have time-pressure for selling your car, I suggest placing the advertisement on the portals mentioned in first section of this article.
Selling Your Car via Visiting a Souq – 2 Ways
- Aweer Second Hand Car Market, Dubai
- Souq Al Haraj – Sharjah – Location
- Do not go alone. Take a friend with you who is good in negotiation skills.
- Get ready for poor offers but don’t get dishearten. Selling sometimes is not pleasant experience.
Selling Your Car Via Facebook Pages – 8 Ways:
- Buy & Sell Cars UAE
- Sell Any Car
- Buy and Sell Cars online
- Abu Dhabi used car buy and sale
- Used car sales Dubai
- Buy And Sell Second Hand Dubai Uae
- Buy and Sell Cars online
- CARS buy and sell ( UAE )
Exchange Your Car – 2 Ways
Important Tips for Car Selling:
– Never accept personal cheques.
– do not accept PayPal or other online transfer methods.
– While Test drive, do not handover the keys to strangers, sit with them.
– Do not finalize a deal on telephone. A written document signed by both parties is a better way.
Car Export to Your Country
In case you change your mind to export the car to your country instead of selling in UAE, you can consider other options too:
– Check the export option for your country. Check the service market, get quotes and consult shipping dealers
– Consider left hand and right hand aspect of your country. Example: UAE is left hand whereas Pakistan is right hand.
Car Auction – 4 Ways
- Setting the right sale price for your car
- Laws for Selling Cars in UAE
- UAE Car Buying Sites Compared
- Car Rental Dubai
Disclaimer: Author is living in UAE for the last 10 years. The article is based on research and personal experience in car buying/selling industry. While due vigilance has been considered while compiling the information on this page, we are not responsible for any kind of loss in whatsoever sense.